Sunday, September 5, 2010

Versace Suede Hobo in Rich Purple


Rich purple color in simple yet elegance design, this Versace Suede hobo perfectly combines simple ,practical yet elegant style, the bag’s size is just perfect, and its rich eye-catching color will surly add a special charm to your look. Trapunto stitching details the top of a suede hobo trimmed in crinkled, contrasting glazed leather, creating a pleasing textural balance. Vertical zip pockets at the sides and logo-embossed buckles at the base continue the richly detailed aesthetic. Versace bag features: Magnetic-snap closure. Exterior magnetic-snap zip and slip pockets. Interior zip, wall and cell phone pockets.

1 comment:

  1. I just acquired this beautiful bag in black with purple trim. I love it! Do you happen to know the name of this beauty? I would love to know. Please email me at lnvick@aol.com with any info you have on this. I would really appreciate it as I may need to sell it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete